20061102

:(

Hello people. My Joo Joo passed on last night. Lol, sorry Jacq, my goldfish is already dead! Haha.. :/ It's okay.. Blame me for not having a proper home for Joo Joo. His fishbowl didn't have a filter as it was toooo small! So, I have to change the water every night, and that might have resulted in his death! :( (SOB..) Maybe I overfed him 'cause I love my Joo Joo toooo much!!! So much for living for 10 days, my strong strong lil' fishy.. Oops... No more fishy for Jol I guess.

I'm pretty lethargic now... Sleepy, but I can't sleep. Having morning lecture later. Arrrrr! So tiring. Hate earling mornings, especially when I have to get on that bloody packed 27. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Lol. I'm so bored now. Sorry Olivia, 'cause I can't really teach. Everything has been returned to the teachers! :x LOL. Cya on friday!

Sooo, I hope all my fellow friends who are taking 'O's will do well, okay! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home